Sunday, January 3, 2010

Video Game Figures How Can I Become A Video Game Tester?

How can I become a video game tester? - video game figures

I have received recently graduated with a degree in 3D animation and want to inustry into play. I think a good way to go to industry, and learn that a game tester. I think it is an excellent starting point in realizing my dream to finally part of the production team of a major game developer. I was wondering if anyone has tips for finding a job, and if any of these sites, the signing of a value for www.gametestingground.com or if it is a waste of money. Any information would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

You can work for a company of officers, in fact, that most of the time to go to a game site, which is always in search of employment. You can try companies like Blizzard, 2K Games, Bethesda Softworks, Bungie, etc. Just use the search button. If they say something, to test the game, you can send them an email. I do not know much about this so do not be angry if I'm wrong.

Ichigo said...

College that will not be Collins Training

Post a Comment