Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mini Rail Blue Prints What Is Better, The Proto Matrix Rail 08 Or The Invert Mini?

What is better, the Proto Matrix Rail 08 or the Invert Mini? - mini rail blue prints

I've searched so long and can not decide what you get! Not willing or able to spend more than $ 300. I want a good accuracy, reliability, speed, with no more of the best parties to spend satisfaction, and so on. Basically I want what is expected of any good player a weapon at a good price. I am small, so I think the Mini would be the best for me, but I'm terrible at decisions! HELP !!!!!

2 comments:

paintball player 4 life said...

There is no such thing as a PMR of 08, but I would deff go with the PMR, if you can take backcap a metal. You will not regret it.

The Dude said...

Mini entire course. The PMR-year-old was one of the worst fires ever. with the PMR you buy a UL frame. It's like a $ 100. The best enemy PMR Update

Post a Comment