Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Indoor Clothesline I'm Looking For A Mini (but Really Sturdy) Indoor Clothesline?

I'm looking for a mini (but really sturdy) indoor clothesline? - indoor clothesline

I have external lines and phone lines 2 Mrs Pegg, but I'm short on the lookout for something to hang a few clothes in the room (maybe 10 or so). Humidifiers do not want to go there, as are the fog, they cool and, frankly, freezing at night with cold air blowing around and want to hang the clothes on. I am limited in space, so I need something small (narrow). Thank you!

1 comments:

Bandett said...

EDIT ;;;;;;; OK, Ms. Thang! He found what he seeks. Google: "instahanger" ", $ 15 and Google" quikcloset "$ 30 for what they are cheap and on an arm or a cane. And lid closed when not in use. I even saw one with a wood grain decorative when closed. Now go buy one. Search the site because they have some variations on. And if you're not, because you 6 inches of wall space and have only the roof! Place 2 sheets of hooks on the blanket (the kind of booty hanging lamps) and the suspension of the bar (something like a broom handle) them. moisturize and how are you? If please let me know if you have to hang without something on a wall or floor or ceiling attached ... I think I have a bar of lead in the clothing of the Levitation. bandet hahaha

Post a Comment