Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beautician Photos Of Hair Styles Getting Rid Of Pimple Quickly.....?

Getting rid of pimple quickly.....? - beautician photos of hair styles

I have a photo session last Wednesday in my beautician and I developed two pimples on his face. I mean the kind that is too large, you can not hide with makeup or concealer, pain under the skin, is not willing to break any. You know what I say and I have to go fast. I have tried to carry toothpaste on it, but I woke up the next morning to find a burning sensation in the thigh, resulting in a scar. What can I do to get rid of the scar and the grain is left? I need a quick solution before the shooting. I would be glad some advice

8 comments:

Jessica said...

You should try to alcohol ... quickly dry the grain.

` shugarBABII <3 said...

Drink plenty of water will probably like "I omggsshh no time for it, but believe me, if you drink plenty of water, and you can taste some of the other methods proposed, should help. Because the water is coming through the urine without any DIRST . In any case, I hope that helps!

smoksta_... said...

Tea tree oil! chicken out and go the next day, but more than a fall or dry skin! - It works like a charm!

Phil MaCracken said...

I know this may seem a little strange, but it works. Apply zone deorderant Shin. Continue to implement in the past. It usually takes about 1-2 days with very large grains, but a day with small grains.

Dot9330 said...

This may seem odd, but I use toothpaste on them. dries quickly. Wash the face first then apply a little toothpaste on the grain (s) before you go to bed .. works like a charm, I learned this trick from a year ago, the beauty magazine. after the first day, in the head surface and are usually with the 2nd Day. If there be a great for a few days.

Marilyn F said...

While I thought I was a player toothpaste, was the answer! Try your local pharmacy, you have the right

taylor b said...

try Clearasil

MT Hammer said...

You can try a heating pad to remove it, but I bet he will not be healed by Wednesday. Maybe go to see their beauty, whether you have a treatment on the spot. My BFF is a beautician and has a machine that some form of radio frequency waves used (?) And the zapper.

Post a Comment