Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Whats The Meaning Pooh I Dont Like The Other Nicknames For Laura?

I dont like the other nicknames for laura? - whats the meaning pooh

How can we make peace with the nickname of the things that I like my name?
They Laura. Buti, look like another name for Laura to Yahoo Answers
I want a simple, but I can not do it out of my head .. Im so stressed
Outt. HWW anywayss because ..

Second first name: Katherine.
I like things is
Charmy Kitty, Pucca piglet Pooh Bear

forgetful, blond, "Bully" I want my children.
But then I think it's fun and I have something to say congratulations.

I love Dr. Pepper and Sprite, and sobe.

I love burgers!

I am strong and unpleasant, sometimes I get too shy.

strange, very strange.

My favorite color is pink

I'm lazy and delay.

smiling faces are the best

I laugh at silly things.

at 5'2, my Hazel / honey eyes

I love eating and sleeping

i love pe & I love poems!

I give my best to give advice and sense

Stage Freight, fear of spiders: X

sooo whats your nickname This level should be for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment