Sunday, February 21, 2010

Osseous Metastatic Disease IMPORTANT!!! NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!?

IMPORTANT!!! NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!? - osseous metastatic disease

My grandfather had arrived a bone scan a few days and the results yesterday. I read, but I really do not understand what you say, and I showed him, because I do not know if they are depressed or not. Please read and explain them thoroughly.

"Clinical Information: Prostate Cancer

TECHNIQUE: A bone scan was performed after intravenous administration of 26.2 millicurics technetium-99m HDP.

RESULTS: There are many areas of abnormal increase of radionuclides in the ribs bilaterally, through the thoracic and lumbar spine. Also in the pool, with the main properties of the pelvis in the left and right iliac crest pan.

There is an increase of radionuclides acttivity with the left thigh and upper income and proximal right thigh. There are also larger
Radionuclide activity in the right shoulder. Are you are new compared to the previous version 02/21/08.

PRESSURE:
1. Disseminated skeletal metastases. "

Please tell me summarize and GOOD !!!!!!

3 comments:

MEL. said...

Junierz Welcome!

I will e-mail with my statement, it would not be fair to say so far the world in the history of his grandfather, but.

Love Mel.X

Denisedd... said...

The print is a summary - of metastatic disease was widespread. Put the bones in her body.

Princess Queen said...

If it was really bad, he was contacted by telephone.

Post a Comment