Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pers Loans Personal Loan I Had 20 Years Ago?

Personal loan i had 20 years ago? - pers loans

I have a credit for the people in 1989 $ 4852.08 in arrears, and I still owe $ 2760.49 .. I went to court on 23 September 1993.The attorney and I agreed to pay monthly to 100 .. knlowledge I paid my bill, but I have no proof .. Now I am haunted by another attorney for $ 7,000 with interest ... the lawyer, the first manned lost his law license in Massachusetts ... I have a court on 1 September 2009. I asked the attorney why it took almost 20 years contact me .. He said he tried but could not contact me ... My mother and my father were Liveing in the same house for 50yrs ... My father was a policeman, and if I have a subpoena or something that would have given ... What can I do? Should I tell the judge that I know, this bill has been paid ... The lawyer sent me bounced check, a copy of a ... I have copies of all checks .. I tried to contact the bank, but they do not keep copies of those days ... the bank I borrowed money is not for more .. Thanks for any advice you can give me ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment