Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lower Back Pain More Condition_symptoms Best Method For Treating Sever Lower Back Pain After A Night Of Laxatives What Can I Do Now?

Sever lower back pain after a night of laxatives what can I do now? - lower back pain more condition_symptoms best method for treating

I was very constipated, I have chronic constipation and the doctor took an x-ray last week and I will follow next week. Anyway, yesterday the pain was so bad and I tried different types of laxatives. Clock at 1:00, he was finally liberated from my state, and several trips to the bathroom.

Now I have severe pain in my lower back just above the buttocks area and pain on both sides. Pain, fixing more pain when I try to remove the pain of the meeting.

This is an ongoing effort, the most pain stabbing pain when I can not move, and only in the lower back.

Yesterday my back and belly hurts now, after they replaced only the back.

Anyone who has encountered this problem and what was the first of pain?
What have you done to prevent chronic constipation at this point?
I have tried to increase fiber, water, and exercise with little success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment